Thursday, September 25, 2008

Overwhelmed by e-mails and questions

I received more than 100 e-mails. Many contained detailed and difficult questions that I am not able to answer with my limited time. I am now in Dubai, and can only spare some time to reply to your many questions.

I hope that the investors understand the situation. Please read the postings in my blog. And remember that I cannot spend time to attend to your questions individually.

The first step that you have to do is to lodge a formal complaint with the financial institution that sold the product to you. You can state that you were misled about the product, which is actually risky.

My colleague, Peter and Andrew is trying to find a place to hold a meeting. Please be patient and wait for announcement on this blog. We are not able to answer your questions individually.

I have written to a very senior person in MAS to outline the concerns of the investors in these products. Please wait for further development.