Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Effort to help the victims

Dear Mr. Tan

I am presently a NTUC income policy holder and I have held policies from income since 2001
I never got to know you cos the closest I ever got to know you was seeing your signature on every NTUC income statements that they send to me year after year.

I am indeed very touched by your effort to help these victims of financial structured products that turned into a total if not partial loss.

I observed how you gather the people at the speaker's corner. I saw how you calm their fears by offering them practically recourses, just like a loving father you assured them and gave them some hope. That speaks a lot about your character and more so you are indeed a good model for every financial professionals to emulate.

You have my full permission to publish my letter in your blog because all these words that was written about you is true.

God bless you , Kin Lian

Yours sincerely
Francis Lim