Friday, October 17, 2008

Prompt reply to help "lost" investors

Dear Mr. Tan,

I wrote to you and you give me a reply to read this blog:
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/individual-advice.html

I understand that you must be very, very busy to attend to some many people, like me, who ask individual questions. We do so, because we are lost and do not know where to turn to.

But I understand that you must be facing a lot of pressure and take a lot of time to read some many personal problems. What I want to say is that, in spite of the pressure, you did bother to give me an immediate reply. This is wonderful.

I want to tell you that even the simple standard reply is helpful to me. I will attend the Saturday meetings at Speaker's Corner in Hong Lim to meet other investors in the same situation as me.

Thank you once again. Keep up the good work. Please consider to stand for President.