Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Morgan Stanley hotline for Pinnacle notes

Dear Mr Tan,

I called my distributor OCBC secruities many times to check the reason about Pinnacle Note for the distressful price, but the only thing they can tell me is to wait for the Q& A, and I never get it until now after many weeks chasing.

I have to make many calls and finally I found Morgan Stantly has set up two hot lines for Pinnacle Note holders. I asked MS people why they didn't tell us the hot lines which can address our concerns. They should understand how flucstrated their holders are facing now, but they just to say they are waiting for us to find these hotlines. Is it make sense? If they did not publish it or inform their distributors the hot lines but wait the investors to find it by ourselves. What kind of service it is?

The hotlines for Pinnacle Note holders are : 68346510/68346512, and it only open from 9:00am to 12:00am.

A desperated investor