Monday, November 17, 2008

My blog and its target audience

I write this blog to educate the general public about financial planning, insurance and social issues in Singapore.

I advised people against investing in high cost financial products, such as structured products, certain types of life insurance products, time share and land banking.

The people who sell these products dislike my views. They attack me by posting anonymous and mischievous comments in my blog. I have to block these comments.

Some people also use my blog to attack NTUC Income, their agents and products. I also block these comments.

If you wish to submit comments that differ from my views, you can state them honestly and fairly, and use your real name. I will be happy to post them.

If you dislike the views posted in my blog, you should stop visiting it. My blog is not meant for people who make a living selling products that I discourage. You can create your own blog to argue the merits of your products and encourage people to visit your blog.