Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mental depression and suicide

Dear Mr Tan KL,

I refer to the following comments in your post
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/12/hk-mom-suiside-because-bank-refuse-to.html

Anonymous said...
I have thought of suicide as well. The way MAS and government have acted in not helping me, I feel really depressed. Each time I see the words UOB Kay Hian I have much resentment and depression that I have lost the family's life savings. If it goes on this way and I do not get back the money, I can't face the family and subject them to difficult life ahead. Worst, I have no regular job now. It only takes me some courage to kill the children and end my life with my wife. Never felt so miserable in my life. Now I understand what depressing life a 40+ has when there's no job and money but full of life stress.
If we end our life, I will make it clear we will return to haunt UOB Kay Hian and those responsible for minibond.

Anonymous said...
I can feel how you are feeling now, as I am also in the same situation. However,if you are gone now, the FIs won't feel bad. You must transform your anguish into energy to fight. Not only for yourself and your family, but against your enemy who had put you in this agony.

I'm concerned that these two victims are so depressed as they've been pushed to a dead end and may resort to some foolish act. If you have volunteers who are well trained in counselling pls help them to overcome this difficult period.

tkh


REPLY
For those who need conselling help, please refer to any of the organisations shown in the attached blog:
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/12/helplines-for-managing-mental-stress.html