Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Painful experience of land banking investor

This message has been edited by Tan Kin Lian. Other investors who wish to join this action to visit the office of X collectively can send an e-mail to kinlian@gmail.com.

Hi 
I wish to share my experience. X (land banking company) is not interested or motivated in repaying the investors. Their main focus currently is to hold more road shows to attract more new and unsuspecting investors so as to further line their own pockets.


In my case, I have personally went down to CAD a couple of times and also seen my MP twice to try to recover my money since August last year. However, till today I am still at a loss as to when I could ever recover my money from X.


I also went down to X's office many times to recover my money but they kept giving excuses and use all sorts of ways and excuses to delay payment. I have also called up X 'hundreds of times' but they simply either refused to take my calls or give excuses that their directors are out of town (their directors are basically out of town 365 days in a year).


Personally I think that the best way to get my money is to constantly 'harass' X for payment personally at their office. In fact, that could be the only way to get our money back unless CAD decides to take action against X.


However, X would not be bothered with our 'harassment' if we go to their office individually. Therefore I suggest that if we are serious in getting our money back, maybe we could gather more investors like ourselves and together pay X a visit to settle payment dued to us once and for all. We need to really force X to pay us back our hard-earned money before it is too late.