Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Invitation by Land Banking Company

INVITATION TO X GROUP, SINGAPORE


Dear Mr. Tan,
I would like to personally extend a warm invitation to you to visit our office so that I can introduce you an objective insight to X's business model.


With your keen interest to help educate Singaporeans on land investments, I believe this session will provide you with a more in depth understanding of X's expertise in pre-development land investing and what distinguishes and sets us apart as a company from the rest.


REPLY
Thank you for your warm invitation.
I will attend your invitation on the following understanding

1. X will donate $1,000 to the Financial Services Consumer Associatoin
2. The presentation will be for up to two hours.
3. I can bring along three other persons to attend the presentation - they are from the Association and from land banking investors
4. I will keep an open mind to listen to your business model but will be free to form my own independent opinion
5. You will answer our questions transparently.
Let me have your views.