Thursday, July 22, 2010

DirectAsia.com

I met the top management of DirectAsia.com. They told me that they are registered as an insurance company in Singapore. They are starting their operation in Singapore and will move to other countries at a later date. I like their model of direct, online marketing of simple insurance products to the public. They will reach out to a small but growing market. I am confident that they will be successful in their venture.

I encourage you to go to their website and get their quotes for motor, travel and personal accident insurance. Do not wait until renewal of your insurance. You can get a quote now and compare with your existing rates. You should also compare the policy coverage and conditions. If they can, you can apply to them now to issue you a policy on the next renewal date (which I hope that they can accommodate). This will save you the hassle on renewal.

www.directasia.com