Sunday, October 31, 2010

Singapore General Election Portal - the secret on how it is maintained

Dear Mr. Tan,
How do you manage to put up the interesting articles in the General Election Portal? Although I am able to find the same articles by reading all the blog feeds, it is useful to go to your portal as you have made a good summary of the important articles. Saves me the time of reading through so many feeds.

REPLY
I am fortunate to have the assistance of Gerald. He searches all the feeds every morning and extracts the articles that are relevant to my portal and my blog. He also summarizes the articles for me. It is easy for me to post them in the portal. There is another person (CH) who helps me to manage the portal.

Bookmark this to keep abreast of the issues for the general election:
www.easyapps.sg/sgep/latest.aspx