Sunday, November 14, 2010

Noisy carnival at Bishan

Posted at request of Huang HW


I live in front of Bishan Active Park. Carnivals and other activities are very often held on week-ends on this field. Every-time this happens, the noise is unbearable. I take my family out to avoid the noise.

My limit was really reached on Sunday(15 Nov 2010). The duration and magnitude of the noise was not particularly bad but I have two children, one having an 'O' level paper on Monday (15 Nov) and another in the midst of taking the 'A' levels.

How can my children prepare for their examinations. Many of you may be suggesting complaining to the police or my MP. But the event is LivEnabled@the Park officiated by a Minister Lim!

To add insult to injury, I can hear load knocking noises as they are clearing the site as I am writing this. Its now 40 minutes past mid-night!

Can somebody help!
Huang HW


CNA report