Tuesday, January 11, 2011

High cost and delay

I wrote this letter to the directors of M V Land, the developer of Mid View City. My experience with this company was bad. They provide bad customer service and adopt inflexibility that caused delay and unnecessary expenses to their buyers.

Three months prior to the completion of the project, I asked them to give me a floor plan of my premises to prepare for the renovation. I had to go through the lawyers. They took a month to reply and refused to give me the drawings, even though it cost them nothing to assist. I don't know what they are scared of! This caused me  to waste a lot of time. It is more than three months after taking possession, and the renovation has not started.

But this is Singapore! Even commercial companies are following the bad example set  by the Government. Scared of taking initiative. Find excuse to say "no". Don't care about the impact on their customers or the public. Plain arrogance.

Tan Kin Lian