Friday, February 4, 2011

Behavior of a thief [3]

Two people were quite angry that I described the behavior of the banks as "like a thief". They probably work for the bank. Perhaps they are even involved in the practices that are described as being dishonest.

Some people find my words to be too strong. I agree. Normally, I do not wish to make judgment on other people. In this case, I avoid mentioning any specific person or bank. But I have to use strong words, so that people wake up from their slumber and do not think that the current behavior is acceptable, especially as the practice is quite common - in the pursuit of profit.

My aim is to make people realize that the behavior, which they think is quite common place, really amounts to dishonesty. If they shocked about the description, perhaps they should ponder about the truth of my words. (And accept my apology if they feel offended - as I do not wish to be personal).

Tan Kin Lian