Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Financial Planning Talk and Review of Insurance

Hi, Mr. Tan
I really enjoyed the seminar last Saturday. Initially, I had wanted to give the seminar a miss as I did not want to leave my infant daughter at home. Am really glad that my time away from her was well spent!


Before the attending your seminar, I signed up as a member of FISCA. May I know if i can approach a volunteer to vet through a few insurance policies for me? Since the birth of my daughter, we have received quotations ranging with annual premium ranging from $20K to $35K.

REPLY
Please go to this website (www.easysearch.sg) and do a financial plan. You will get a report that shows the names of two volunteers. You can contact Vincent Sear, as he is knowledgeable about insurance. He will see if he can guide you, for a modest fee.