Friday, March 4, 2011

PAP enters the digital warfare

There is an article in SGEP that the PAP has entered the digital warfare. I have experienced this event in my blog. Here is what has happened.

I created a survey on "voting at the General Election 2011". I asked the respondent to give one vote per person and to provide their true identity. However, there is no way for me to prevent repeated entries, as I was using Google Forms. All went well during the first day. I received 150 responses. They appear to respect my request for honestly. About 10% were in favor of the PAP, 70% were against and 20% were undecided.

This was followed by 50 consecutive replies that were in favor of the PAP. These replies were submitted by the same person, and were about 30 seconds apart. I decided to close the survey, due to this sabotage. It is digital warfare and done dishonestly.

Click here for the specific SGEP article.

Tan Kin Lian