Monday, October 3, 2011

Overcome your Public Speaking Fear

Amplify’d from publicspeakingfearhq.com

Public speaking fear can be a debilitating condition which as many as 75% of public speakers can suffer from at one time or another (source: Communicating for Results, a Guide for Business and the Professions (Hamilton, C),8th edition).


For ordinary people like me, who have suffered from a fear of public speaking when faced with having to make a speech in front of a crowd of people, the anxiety and stage fright I suffered was a terrifying experience.


public-speaking-fear


When I was faced with the need to make a presentation or a speech, even to a small group, led to shortness of breath, shallow breathing, dry mouth and stomach churning shaking on occasions.


Thankfully I have overcome my public speaking fear now and I started http://PublicSpeakingFearHq.com  to let other people know how I succeeded. You will find lots of tips on the internet on how to overcome this phobia ranging from “secrets” to hypnosis to listening to mp3s to help sufferers with their problems.

Read more at publicspeakingfearhq.com