Sunday, October 26, 2008

Complaint Form

Several investors have asked me for the complaint form. I will make them available at Speaker's Corner on Saturdays 5 to 7 pm, over the next few weeks.

You can download the form here:
http://www.tankinlian.com/forms/complaint_form.pdf

Please come to collect the form there and also to meet other investors in your group (based on distributor). You can get assistance from the other investors.

I urge all investors to seek assistance from the other investors in your group. Please do not approach me on your individual cases, as I am not able to handle so many people. Be considerate for my health.

If you are not sure about how to present your statement, you can see a lawyer to write a statutory declaration and pay a fee of $120. It may be worth spending.