Monday, October 6, 2008

Full particulars of investors of credit linked securities

I wish to collect full particulars of investors to be submitted to the Monetary Authority of Singapore - including age, language, contact information, amount invested, type of structured product and distributor. Complete information has to be provided this time.

If you wish to provide the information, please click here: http://www.petitiononline.com/PICLS2/petition.html

---------------------------------

Update:
I have collected sufficient information and will close this "petition" now.

Someone asked me to state what the particulars are to be used for. A senior person in MAS asked me if I have information about older people, especially those that are not literate in English, who have been asked to invest in these structured products. This is why I have asked for age, language and occupation. I am not sure at this time, if this information will be helpful to get MAS to take a pro-active stand.