Sunday, October 19, 2008

Positive or negative?

Which group do you belong to?

Group 1- Positive
I wish to thank you for your tireless efforts in helping the investors to voice their anguish. Although, I am not optimistic about recovering my savings, given the lack of support from the authority, I nevertheless appreciate what you and your team is doing. Regardles of the outcome, you have my deepest appreciation.

Group 2 - Negative
You advised us to recover the investment from the financial institution. In my opinion, its a not a useful way to do it. It will only sapped our energy and hope and once we make a mistake, we can end up in jail for defamation or for lying. You said be truthful, so be truthful. Please do not give false hope! There is nothing we can do.

Which group do you belong to?