Thursday, October 2, 2008

Send feedback to NTUC Income

Dear Mr Tan,

Do you have the NTUC Income CEO's email address for me to file a complaint to? Their call centre and email service are useless and they do nothing to help me.

My wife's total hospitalisation bill is $9k. She has an operation on (date). Till now, the claims department only paid out $250 Medishield claims. My wife has a Income Shield Insurance Preferred Plan with Rider Plan and they only paid out $250 in claims so far. I have called the claim department and they keep saying they will get back to us as they are processing it or wait for their letters. I have already paid $3k in cash upfront before her operation. Now the hospital has deducted $3k from my wife's medisave and now the hospital is demanding us to pay the remaining 3K. What is happening to NTUC now?

The irony is right now they have just sent me a letter to ask me to renew my incomeshield policy stating the benefits and advantages of signing up with them.

EL

REPLY
I suggest that you send a registered letter addressed to the CEO of NTUC Income:

Bras Basah Branch
75 Bras Basah Road,
NTUC Income Centre
Singapore 189557

Or you can send a fax to 67883777


If there is delay in settling your claim, you can file a complaint to FiDREC, www.fidrec.com.sg