Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rejection from FIDREC

Every few days, I get an email from a credit note investor who asked for my advice and help, after receiving a rejection letter from FIDREC.

Earlier on, there were many opportunities for the investor to get in touch with other investors, to get legal help, to join the class action, to sign the Petition and to attend the Hong Lim gathering. Many of these investors prefer not to be engaged in these activities.

Now, after receiving a rejection letter, they turn to me for help. I am not able to help them at this late stage. There is nothing that can be done now.

I had spent a lot of effort to organise the Petition and the Hong Lim Gathering. I had posted many updates in my blog. I also sent an email to remind the 700 signatories about the Gathering. Only 300 people turned up, which was below expectation and insufficient to create the impact.