Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lost & Found Service

I have launched the Lost & Found website.

I sent this media release, but the newspapers did not cover it. I have approached several transport companies and educational institutions to tell them about this service and to encourage them to report the lost & found items in this website, to make it easy for the items to be matched. Two of them have responded positively.

The Police called my office to tell me that under the law, I am not allowed to keep the found item. They said that the found item has to be reported to a neighborhood police station and kept in a central store. This works fine for me and save me the hassle. I will post more details about this service in the website.

I hope that my readers can help to promote this website through Facebook and other social media.

Tan Kin Lian