Friday, January 14, 2011

M V Land does not use e-mail

I sent a fax to the directors of M V Land to complain that their management officer does not answer telephone or reply to e-mails. Three days later, the projector manager replied to me by fax. He claimed that they checked their web database and could not trace my e-mail. I asked him for the correct e-mail address that I should use in the future. He checked and replied to me, "Sorry, we do not have an e-mail address. It is better for me to communicate with them by fax."

They did give an e-mail address to my staff who asked for it earlier. It seemed that nobody in M V Land bothered to check the e-mail. If they do not use e-mail, how can they handle so many customers who have to go through them to sort out the requirements imposed by them, such as getting a renovation permit?  No wonder their customers (i.e. purchasers of their property) had such a difficult time with them.

Tan Kin Lian