Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life Insurance Talk - 8 Oct 2011

I often get question from the public asking my views on the life insurance policy that is being sold to them, or for my views on whether they should continue their existing life policy. My answer is - attend my talk on life insurance. The next talk is organised for 8 Oct. You can register here.

You may be spending a lot of money on your life insurance policies - say 10% of your income or more. Surely, you want to know if you are getting a decent return on your savings, or being taken for a ride? Attend the talk and learn how to make the right decision.

This is most important for young people. so get your children to attend before their friend sell them a policy that gives a poor yield. If you remain ignorant, you will be wasting a large chunk of your money! Education is power!