Thursday, November 3, 2011

new york times crossword puzzle answers

A crossword is a puzzle in which words are guessed from given definitions or clues. Words are then fitted into a sequence of black and white squares that results in creation of interlocked vertical and horizontal patterns. Crossword puzzles include definitions of words written horizontally as well as words written vertically. Crossword grids appearing in most North American publications have a significantly lesser number of black squares than those published in Australia or Britain.
Some things are improved with technology, while others are better the old-fashioned way. I think interactive crossword puzzles beat their paper-and-pencil counterparts hands down. I like being able to change letters and I like being able to check my work as I go. Three letter word for "online crossword puzzle?" F-U-N. Learn more at the following sites.