Monday, August 15, 2011

Bad investments in land plots

An elderly man came to my office to give me his feedback. He invested over $200,000 in land under Profitable Plots and lost it entirely. He was angry that the Government allowed this type of company to set up in Singapore. His health deteriorated badly. He now have to work two shifts as a security guard to make a living. He almost cried.

I felt so sad, as there is nothing that I can do for him. Many other people are also affected in various types of bad investments that are allowed to be sold in Singapore. I am so tied up with the preparations for the campaign that I could not spend time to hear him out. Anyway, there must be several thousand people with problems like his.

I hope that many people will vote for me in the Presidential election, so that I may be able to do something to put right these types of abuses and injustice in Singapore.

Tan Kin Lian