Sunday, August 14, 2011

Message for supporters

To my blog readers and supporters
Please copy the message below into an e-mail and send it to all your friends and contacts. Help me to spread the message to as many people as possible. I need your help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear friend,

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2011 - MESSAGE FROM TAN KIN LIAN


I will be standing for election as President to 


  • be a voice of the people

  • be independent of the PAP Government and


  • safeguard your CPF money and Singapore’s Reserves

Guiding me are my personal values of honesty, fairness, positive attitude, courage and public service and by your views, which I will actively seek.

I wish to run for President as a public duty. I don’t wish to receive a large salary and will donate at least half of the salary to charity and other worthy causes.



I hope that you will give me your support and together we can build a better future for all Singaporeans.

Yours sincerely,


Tan Kin Lian



Please send this e-mail to all your friends and tell them to forward to their friends. 


My vision for the future: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwOATWH5Bbk
National Day message in 4 languages (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16519692
Campaign website: www.tkl2011.com