Monday, October 24, 2011

Why Most Network Marketers Don t Make Money?

It is a well known fact that 97 of network marketers fail. So Only 3 succeed or make money in their online businesses. Many causes have been blamed for their failures.

I have been told by my uplines in the past that I just did not work hard enough, I did not buy adequate amounts of leads, I did not have more money to invest in my business, I have an accent and prospects do not generally like people talking to them with accents.

Other known causes of failures of network marketers mentioned are: companies with bad management resulting in bankruptcies, companies allegedly operating illegally were closed by the authorities, bad compensation plan and outmoded marketing system.

When I met my mentor recently he pointed out to me the 5 Pillars of a good and profitable company. I analyzed the popular companies that I joined in the past using the 5 Pillars criteria and the well known companies today and this is what I found: Most of these popular online companies require at least 2,000 active members for somebody to make $10,000 per month of residual income.

No wonder! The heavy hitters that joined these programs who could put two thousand to three thousand people when they join a company are very successful, while somebody who can can only sponsor 500 peopole or less became failures !

And my mentor showed me an e book which is a product of his 26 years experience in network marketing. And this e book showed me that it is not my fault that I failed in many companies, and this e book showed me how to succeed in my online business.

Then he showed me a 6 year old nutritional debt free ompany with superioir products with with excellent management with integrity and experience, with an excellent compensation plan. The best feature of this company is that you only need 350 ( three hundred fifty) active members to make $10,000 per month of residual income.

What is very significant with this company is that the management is composed of seasoned network marketers, who knoow hot to run the company for network marketers. They understand the members needs. They have been once through the aches and pains and difficulties that network marketers have undergone. So they devised a compensation plan that favors a new member make money even if he does not have thousands of of people in his downline.

Another great feature is the availability of the Free Mentoring System, by one of the mentors, who have 26 years of network marketing experience. His e book is free. He is the most active member of the company and gives his e book and mentoring services for free to anybody who is serious in building a downline in his online business. You can find the link in the author s box.

You will find the links of these important websites in the Authors box. So no more expensive leads. No more high cost of mentors, expensive methods or ebooks ! We have a Mentoring for Free proven duplicatable system with a very generous mentor who gives his time and services for free !

So welcome my friends. I am sharing my blessings to you . Contact me if you need my help.