Friday, November 4, 2011

bounty hunter metal detectors manual

I have unearthed all sorts of valuable finds with my bounty hunter and this happened almost from the minute I switched it on. Over the years I have found coins from near and distant pasts found in the most unlikely of places. I have also found gold and silver jewelery including watches rings and bracelets, one piece was over 100 years old.
It may sound like a statement of the painfully obvious, but too many people purchase a metal detector, and do not bother to read the manual that comes with it, this is essential for the effective and proper use of the detector. This will allow you to more easily pinpoint any potential problems that may arise, and will also allow you to familiarize yourself with best practices so as to avoid any damaging conduct.