Friday, November 4, 2011

i ll never stop i want you to know you belong in my life i love the hope

When you are walking in the mountains, high up there in Nepal, there is always a problem to be faced. Things are always in a dance with each other. The clouds might be low but there is warmth. The rain is coming down but there is a cozy fire somewhere. The sun might burn but the visibility is amazing. The wind can be freezing yet, it blows away the cloud and leaves photographs inspired. You may be tired, but the altitude you gained may bring you closer to your self. Your feet and knees are sore, but you meet a Sherpa and hear something that changed your life. You may get stomock upset but because you take a break, you meet monks on the way and stop and talk. It's the same in love.
Am sitting down in retrospect and am thinking about some of the very funny things we all do for love, most times in desperate moves to get love by all means and am having a good laugh at myself. Today is one of those days that I wake up and everything around me just makes me happy. On a day like this, it is just impossible for me to get angry or sad.