Friday, November 4, 2011

doe fuel cells used in combined heat and power

Comedian George Wallace often starts a joke with the line, "I be thinking." I use the reference for two reasons. First, I saw Wallace in Vegas recently and second, because I'd been thinking about teaming solar with fuel cells to create power producers on a small scale via energy independent homes, commercial buildings and industrial scale operations. The conclusion? The merger is possible. But more importantly, the query introduced me to the concept of microgrids and the Galvin Electricity Initiative.
Hydrogen power is a phrase that you must have heard very often? Ho effective is this in your life? Well, you need to understand that this is an element that is full of energy and something when burnt does not produce any pollution at all.